Friday, June 4, 2010

Make a Wish......



Good Morning!!
It is me again! (Kathy)
I have made a birthday set with
this adorable image and I thought a
matching box for the cupcake would be a cute idea!
(Hate to tease you all so early with images of
cupcakes but I just wanted to share this with you!! LOL)



I managed to save some of the paper for
the matching card.  I again used
distress crackle paint all over my edges
and used distress inks for the coloration!



Isn't she adorable! It is called Cupcake and it
 is one of my favorite images.
(Along with all the others!! LOL)
Part of my flower is handmade to go
along with our challenge again!
If you still have not played along
you have until Sunday! The cards I
have seen so far are gorgeous!!! Love
the variety of handmade flowers!

Well thanks so much for stopping by and
we all hope you have a fabulous week-end!

:)Kathy


8 comments:

  1. Kathy, your card is fab and the box is just lovely!! Then the photo with the cupcakes is very very nice!!
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. O wow these are simply gorgeous, and your colouring of the stamp is beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathy!! Such a sweet card, hon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, box and cupcake Kathy. They all look delicious. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so pretty and made me so hungry for something sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful gift set and those cupcakes look so yummy too.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kathy this is so cute and I love your matching box!
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card, really gorgeous! I have this stamp and its one of my favorites as well. Maybe cos I love cupcakes. LOL I also love your gardenia. Really pretty.

    ReplyDelete