Thursday, June 17, 2010

Praying for you...........

Good Morning!!
How fun was the blog hop yesterday??
It was fabulous reading all your comments
and it sounds like you all like the
FOREVER YOUNG collection!!!

(Make sure to leave comments if
you have not yet ~ you have until
Friday to have a shot at winning
the whole collection!!!)

Ok. My card for today is using one
of the new images!  This one is called


I have added abutton and bow
to my card for our challenge this week!
You have until Sunday to play along!
Sorry I have no close-up but all I could
color with was Twinkling h20's and it was
quite sparkly! (I will try and get a
better picture in the morning!)
EDITED: GOt my picture this morning! LOL



Isn't she adorable!! (Well they all are!!
This just has endless possibilites!!!
I had to go and use a ton of distress
crackle paint again! But what would
it be if I didn't!! LOL

Don't forget to get your stamps
soon as Summer is going on
vacation June 23rd and will not
be processing any orders until
after July 5 when she gets back.

Ok. I just wanted to remind you!
So you won't be kicking yourself
when you go to get them and you
can't!!! LOL (That is from experience!!)

Anyways thanks so much for visiting
today! I hope you all have a wonderful
fun filled Thursday!! 

:)Kathy

11 comments:

  1. She is just darling Kathy! Love the coloring and mix of papers :) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous card. Loving all the new collection and I love how you have all showcased them so beautifully.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet image! I would love it for my grand daughters who are about that age. Will check out the others. Thanks for such wonderful images for us to us.

    Hugs, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  4. your card is so beautiful! Love the papers and colours you've used and the sentiment tags work perfectly with the image. Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful card Kathy,i love your image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet card, love your color choice. I can't wait to purchase your newest collection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet, is a great card! Congrats Bell!
    XOXO from Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Love the colors.
    bevb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card. It is so beautiful and looks so calming..


    bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous, love the image and it works perfectly as a get well card but also work for so many other occasions too. Beautiful papers, flowers and colours chosen.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete