Monday, June 7, 2010

Ribbon 'n Punches Challenge!

*winner of challenge 1 at bottom of post*
Hello everyone! It's me, Andrea and it is my turn to host the Belles 'n Whistles Challenge. WOOO WHOOOO!!! I wanted to chose something fun and simple so that everyone can join in on the fun! The theme I have chosen for this challenge is Ribbon 'n Punches. So, we want to see what you come up with using ribbon and punches! Easy as that. :) We would LOVE to see you enter the challenge over at the Belles 'n Whistles Gallery! Come join in on the fun and be sure to use a Belles 'n Whistles Stamp!! And who knows?? You might be the lucky winner of a Belles 'n Whistles stamp of your choice! We can't wait to see what you create! You have until the 13th of June to join in on the challenge. See ya soon! Take a look at what some of the gals on our Design Team have created for this challenge!


Andrea

Iris

Elise

Gini

Lynda


Audhild


Kathy


Mindy Baxter (GDT)


Jodi

Kathrin


**The randomly selected winner of Challenge 1 is Jane! Please contact me for your Belles 'n Whistles $25 Gift Certificate! And thank you EVERYONE for your participation in the 1st challenge! The D.I.Y. flowers were all soooo gorgeous...LOVE them ALL! So my question now is--WHY DO ANY OF YOU BUY FLOWERS??!?! Your D.I.Y. ones so blow-away any of those that can be purchased from the store, TOTALLY! ;D**


11 comments:

  1. Wonderful Cards, absolutely lovely
    Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card ladies and congratulations to Jane.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!!!! I can't believe I'm the winner! thank you soooo much- off to email you now!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful DT cards! I loved playing with my Elisabeth Bell stamp!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been wanting to get to this challenge all week and WHEW~~I made it LOL
    Blessings and Excellent creations DT!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Dt cards very inspirational. Wonderful challenge as always.
    Love Susan
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry - managed to put my email address instead of my name - Peprcfp@aol.com should read Paula Ponton (PEP). My first experience of a B'nW stamp. Great!
    Paula (PEP)
    http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/2010/06/at-home-with-old-new-borrowed-blue.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another great challenge this week! I see Mr. Linky is gone so I guess I'm a little too late to enter :(

    You can go here to see my card anyway!

    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mr. Linky needed EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE, sounds dangerous!!! You can visit my card here if you like. Beautiful samples by the way, all so different but all so gorgeous!!!
    Hugs,
    Stephanne

    ReplyDelete