Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sunshine and Apples

Summer is near and here for some of us! I hope all of you are able to beat the heat when it arrives. Today I'm sharing a card I made using this very beautiful image called Sunshine and Apples. I just love the sweetness of this stamp.
I normally don't choose this color combination for the image, but thought that it was time to try a different combo. I actually like the colors!! Most of my cards have to contain something with a little pink just because it's a sweet color and it's my favorite.
Here's a closer look at the image I colored with this blue, yellow and gray color combo. To create my card, I used my nestabilities to cut the image out, added dew drops and paper flowers, my Martha Stewart border punch and some random and unknown DSP.
Then I added some stickles to the edges of the flowers. I hope that you will join in on the Belles n' Whistles challenge, click HERE for more details. You have until June 13th to participate!
Can't wait to see your creations!! Have a great day!!

7 comments:

  1. So beautiful card Jodi,i love your image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! I love the papers and the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jodi. love it. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous - and I LOVE how you did the umbrella!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning and beautiful Jodi, gorgeous detail and colouring.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very, very pretty! Love the stamp, design and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really pretty and I love the new colour combination, it works really well with the papers and image.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete