Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sweet Dreams



Happy Wednesday Everyone! Today I like to show you a card I made with another super cute image from our new release 'Forever Young'. It's called Sweet Dreams. It is sold out right now already but don't worry it will be back in stock very soon.




I colored my image with a mix of Copics and colored pencils and I also added  a soft shimmer to the hair and socks using twinkling H2O's. Heavenly White for the socks and and Iridescent Gold on the hair. Maybe you can see it if you click on the close up of the image for a largr view.  To ad some bling I used Stickles glitter glue (Stardust, Strawberry Ice, Platinum & Aqua). The roses and chandelier crystals are from Michaels. DP is from Bo Bunny.



And don't forget we have weekly challenges now! To enter in our ongoing challenge CLICK HERE!
It is an awesome color challenge 'pink, brown and white' hosted by our wonderful Audhild!
Come and join us, will ya?!

Hugs,
Iris

7 comments:

  1. So beautiful card Iris,i love your image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so sweet, beautiful card
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and I love the soft colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a precious card!
    I was wondering if maybe Summer could post the winners for the individual prizes of the blog hop -- most of them were posted on the blogs but there are still a handful that I can't find on the posts. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a cute card! Love this image and soft, beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete