Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thinking of You Makes Me Happy

Hello and happy Thursday to all of you!  I hope your week is going WONDERFULLY thus far!  Well it's almost the weekend again, so it's all good right?  lol!

For todays card I used the lovely Princess Tales from the "Forever Young" collection.  Look at her ... she's soooo delighted about whatever it is she's thinking about!  :)  For me, when I made this card, I thought of a girl that is sooo happy thinking of a sweet friend that she's excited to see!  And in her little goodie princess bag?  I picture not only candies (chocolates of course... lol!), but also crafting goodies!!!  hehe! 

So in my mind, I envisioned a happy Princess off to visit her dear friend and they're going to eat choco's while crafting (mind you, they have to eat nicely so the candy doesn't melt all over the crafts!)  lol!

Here's my card:


I'm not sure if the shimmer in her dress and glitter around the image is visible like how I see it in person, but I added this to give her a "sparkly glow".  Because well, you know .. when you're so excited and happy .. everyone has a "Sparkly Glow"!  :) 

That's it for now, and I hope we'll see you for our ongoing weekly challenges!  This week is still our lovely challenge of "Pink, White & Brown" and you still have time to whip something up!  Come on!  Join us in the fun!  :)

Hope you have a SPARKLY day!  lol!
Elise

4 comments:

  1. She does look very excited and happy. Great layout! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Elise,i love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Elise that is just BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think she's off to a Royal Crafting Ball! She's adorable Elise and so is your story! Beautiful card, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete