Thursday, June 3, 2010

Welcome Summer Fun!



Hi, It's Gini - and I wanted to share a card that I made for the recent DT call here at Belles N Whistles. I think this is my very favorite card that I have ever made.

I combined a tent card and and an easel card, so that it looks like our dear sweet little Belle is ready to jump into the pool. It was so fun to make a scene by combining four BnW images onto one card.

I'm looking forward to some lazy summer days at the pool! How about you? What are your plans for the summer?

11 comments:

  1. Wow, that is such an amazing card. What talent!! The images are lovely.

    xxPaulaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, it's gorgeous! All those lovely details!
    Hugs
    Kim
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning! you certainly caught my eye with this one. I love it. Hugs xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a fab card! it really made me smile :0) Happy Crafting, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You've done a fantastic job with this card! I love that you combined the 2 card types - I will have to give that one a try! The scene you created is wonderful! Love this! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOOOH this card is amazing!!!!! Your scenery looks fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. che bella... finalmente un pò di estate... qui piove... kiss rosa

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is an absolutely fab card - love the combo - a great scene too.
    Hugs Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just gorgeous work Gini!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous card...but now you have to tell us how you made it. :) From the how of making the card itself to the making of the palm tree. Is that cricut? I say TUTORIAL.... *chuckle* But seriously we need a tut on this fabo card. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card with lots of interesting details. Well done.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada
    http://barbsmithdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete