Friday, June 18, 2010

What Do You Wish For??


Morning, peeps!! Well, I gotta say... this is probably my favorite Belles 'n Whistles stamp. I know what you are thinking... I say that about all of the Belles 'n Whistles stamps! Well, I absolutely adore her. She is so girly and sweet looking. Once I inked her up, I knew that I wanted to use some really feminine papers with her. I have used some Kaiser Craft papers. I love the small floral pattern. This image was colored with my usual Prismas and OMS and as well as some Twinkling H2O's and chalk. I also have added some ribbon, flowers, glitter and crystals. For a finishing touch, I included a charm and used one of my Martha Stewart punches. I hope your day is blessed and that all your wishes come true! ;)

11 comments:

  1. Ohhh this is so beautiful!! Gorgeous image and so beautifully colored. I love the paper you have used. I think I need to buy this stamp. She is just adorable!!

    Hugs Wenche :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is beautiful stamp. And it more beautiful what you did with it. Love paper combo. I like this stamps so much, and can you belive i don't have them yet. One day i will order them. Amazing card.
    Hugs, Nataliya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfectly beautiful card. Love everything about it.
    Hugs
    Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card. Love the stamp. it's soo cute and also your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful card Andrea,i love your image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papaers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is adorable, love the image and the papers are just perfect for it. Beautiful.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable! Everything is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all of the amazing comments, friends. :) Hugs to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous work Andrea! I love the colors and details :)

    ReplyDelete