Thursday, July 29, 2010

Always in My Thoughts

Hey Friends!  Well, the week is winding down, are you doing anything special this weekend?  I think for us, if the weather keeps up being as hot as it is, we'll just try to stay indoors as much as possible!  My gosh, it's sooooo freakishly hot here ... either that, or my tolerance to heat is getting very thin.  lol!

Anyway, I've made a card using A Child's Prayer.  Ahhhh, she's so sweet isn't she?!!




I sure love her .. as I do all the other Belles 'n Whistles stamps!!!  And please don't forget to join us this week in our Monochromatic Coloring Challenge!  We'd soooo love to see your creations!  ;)
And I hope wherever you are ... you're staying cool in this hot hot summer weather!  Have a most wonderful day!

Hugs,
Elise

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this card! The image is so adorable, and I love the colors and the embellishments - so much to look at in this card!!
    Hugs, Randi WS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card...luv all the added detail xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card with a really lovely image and lots of gorgeous colours.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Elise I love all the detail you have added to this card. The image is fantastic. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete