Saturday, July 24, 2010

Baby Fun


Love being on vacation since this gives me the time to try new things that I've wanted to try for a very long time.  So I coloured Little Eden with my copics and created a little baby card. DPs from Maja's Design (a Swedish brand) that I got at my local craft shop. Added a little lace and pearls.


Then I checked Maya's tutorial on how to create a baby pram out of paper.



Here's a close up of some of the details:
 



I will not keep you long - since I know that many of you are enjoying vacation as well - but here's the card and the pram together. 

Hope you like it and that you get the time to create one as well. 

Kramis - Anki 

6 comments:

  1. This is so wonderful Anki.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are both gorgeous. You have put such a lot into that little pram the detail really finishes it.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love little Eden and I hope it is not out of stock now, and the pram really takes the cake! it is simply wonderful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Anki! Little Eden is one of my fav's and your pram is just stunning! Love it!

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Anki, this is such a cute set! Will you send it to me if I go and make a baby girl right away? LOL
    Thanks for sharing this - and the link to the tutorial!!

    Big hugs,
    Kathrin

    ReplyDelete