Thursday, July 8, 2010

BIG HUGS!!

Hello everyone! Today I've created a card using the Beary Big Hugs stamp from Belles n' Whistles. I have cropped the image to fit onto a 3x3 card. The reason I have used this image is because today is my birthday and I'd like to say thank you to all of you who stop by my blog and comment each day!! With that said, Beary BIG HUGS to you!! I am giving a HUGE blog candy for my Birthday and hope that you will join in on the fun!! You can find all the details HERE.
I hope to create more of these cards because they are a cute size, simple and you don't have to use the entire stamp in order to create a card. Wishing all of you a great day!! Thanks for stopping by!!

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Jodi!!This is Gorgeous!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BIG CYBER HUGS JODI!!!! Have a most marvellous day hun, you rocked this card, it is as cute as you :)))
    No you are cuter :) Hugs and smooches to a lovely lady on your special day. Love you loads xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! :-) Loved what you did with this card! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card. It is so sweet. Happy Birthday Jodi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful card Jodi,i love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you have a great day celebrating!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy birthday! i love little cards like this.
    x laura x

    ReplyDelete