Monday, July 26, 2010

Challenge: Monochromatic Coloring

Hello everyone and Welcome to our new challenge!!

This week is was my turn to choose the challenge and because it's one of my most favorite techniques, I chose Monochromatic Coloring.

You can use any color you'd like and that would be the main color for your card. For some inspiration from the DT, scroll down.

The winner of last week's Distressing challenge is:

No. 11-Carrie

Congratulations!! Please contact Summer for your choice of Belles n' Whistles stamp!!



















GDT Lori



GDT Chelsea



We just can't wait to see what you will create! You'll have until next Sunday August 1st to upload your creation to this post.



6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful cards ladies,i love the images and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what amazing cards ladies.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the DT cards!! I have added my card. I hope that the addition of a little tan doesn't disqualify me from being monochromatic.... it's soooo hard sticking to one color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Dt cards!! They are beautiful!
    I stuck to one color exept for the hair... hope thats ok...huu, for pink hair...
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete