Monday, July 19, 2010

Challenge: So Distressing


 
Welcome to our NEW CHALLENGE!!

Hello everyone and a very Happy Monday to each of you!! We at Belles 'n Whistles hope you had a great weekend and that you will have a fantastic week! We are thrilled to present to you another of our weekly challenges--this time we want to see your favorite distressing techniques!

But I bet you are all curious as to who won last week's sketch challenge!...The winner is
No.11 - Vanja! Congratulations!! Please contact Summer for your choice of a Belles 'n Whistles stamps

Now here is some inspiration from the DT!

Andrea


Anki
Audhild
Elise

Gini
Kathrin

Kathy

Kathy (Detail)

Jodi


Lori (GDT)


Mindy (GDT)
Chelsea (GDT)

We can't wait to see what you will come up with! Just be sure to link your creation with the Inlinkz by next Sunday, July 25th, for your chance to win.


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful work by the DT. Awesome! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards from the DT, my first time at this challenge.
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so wonderful ladie,i love the images and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUSNESS!!! I had to come out and play for this one, and the samples are wowie!! Amazing!!
    Hugs, Stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great challnge and stunning samples from the DT!
    I added my link.
    Also, I can't believe I won the last challenge, how excitning!! Thank you so much, again, I sent an email a few days ago.

    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete