Friday, July 9, 2010

A Fairy Tale Dream

Hi Friends!  Happy Happy Friday!  Yayyy!  It's the end of the week, and I hope this is the beginning of a BEAUTIFUL weekend for all of you!

For this post, I've decided to use Fairy Play.  Ohhh how much I love her, well, her and all the others .. lol!!!  Isn't she so dreamy?!  I want her to be fluttering above me when I dream, and sprinkling some of her fairy dust on me.  hehe!  And now what does this little cutie patootie have in her little sack?  Well, I think when I woke up in the morning, she'd have surrounded me with all kinds of crafting supplies!  ;)


Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting us, and of course, have a most FANTABULOUS weekend!  If you have not made a card for our ongoing challenge of "Glitters and Pears", then I hope you'll whip up a card this weekend to play with us!  Come on .. I know you want to!  ;)

Big Hugs,
Elise

5 comments:

  1. WOWZERS Girl... Talk about Gorgeous!!! Wow, I am actually at a loss for words, and that usually NEVER happens. Just look at your awesome coloring, and shading! Beautiful layout too! Who couldn't fall in love with this?
    Big Hugs,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohooo Elise this is a stunner! BEAUTIFUL coloring and all details are just fantastic!!!
    I love it!

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Elise,i love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so pretty!! The coloring is awesome~ everything goes together perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love it, love it, love it. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete