Friday, July 23, 2010

Happy Anniversary card

Hello and Happy Friday!

A friend has requested me to make a flat Anniversary card. :) I made a trifold (?) card used Sweet Love for my image. The card when closed measures 3 1/4" x 3 5.8"

The circle frame and sentiment is Papertrey Ink. I used a Spellbinders circle die to cut out the center and added rhinestones on each side. I scored the edges using the scor-pal.

Background was airbrushed with R83. I applied red glitters on the heart she is holding. I removed/cut out the heart image in between them.

The inside is just plain. I used Papertrey's flowers as I wanted the whole card to have a clean look. I applied white glitters on the flower centers - used Quicky glue pen :) the length of the whole card is 11". 

That's it - Thanks for stopping by and for any comments you may leave!
Have a wonderful day!


6 comments:

  1. wow this is beautiful. I love the swirls next to the frame(i have a thing about swirls) I will have to try making a tri-fold card it looks brilliant.
    x laura x

    ReplyDelete
  2. forgot to ask are the swirls part of the frame? i cant seem to find it on the papertray website.
    thanks
    x laura x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really sweet little card, love this image and the way you used it.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This so beautiful card Lilian,i love the image and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete