Thursday, July 22, 2010

Love and Kisses

Good morning, everyone. It's me, Andrea! I hope you are all having a wonderful week. Today, I have used this adorable stamp from the new release, Belle with Teddy! She is one of the cutest stamps ever! I used really soft papers with her because she is so sweet! She was colored with Prismas and OMS and I also used a little chalk around her. The sentiment was stamped and then I added clear crackle paint and chalk on top of that. I also added some flowers, butterflies, pearls and crystal garland to fancy it up a bit. :) I hope you like her! I also wanted to remind you to be sure and enter in our Belles 'n Whistles challenge this week!! We really do have so much fun here and we love to see what you all create! Enjoy your day!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Andrea. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea your card is so sweet and beautiful... with beautiful 'soft' colors! You really want to hug her...! Welmoed

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful card Andrea,i love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Andrea...beautiful image & fab layout xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card. love the colour arrangment.
    x laura x

    ReplyDelete