Thursday, July 1, 2010

Surprise!!!!!

Good Morning!!!
Today I have a card with the
image called Surprise!!!
It is also a surprise that I would
use red!!!! LOL
That happens to be our challenge
here this week ~ so for me a
challenge it was!!!


It is also a surprise that I have made a
male card!! haha I just am not that
good at them!! BUT I LOVE
this image!!!! He is adorable!

The image was colored with distress inks
everything mounted on Kraft cardstock.
I have added some brass and buttons to
it to finish it off! That is my standard for
boy cards!! LOL

You have until Sunday to play along
in the challenge! Can't wait to see
what you create!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and
I hope you all have a wonderful
day with beautiful weather!

:)Kathy

5 comments:

  1. A stunning card Kathy. Just love your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, this is just adorable. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!! I JUST made a card yesterday with this little cutie. AND he has red and blue on him. I swear.... Wierd that we would pick the same colors. :) Different paper though. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful card Kathy,i love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty and stunning card! Love the red coloring...love the blue shadowing you put around the image! It made it POP!!

    ReplyDelete