Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sweet Dreams


Happy wednesday to all of you! I hope you are enjoying the summer and its warm and sunny weather! It´s still really hot here in Germany. So, when I was looking through my beloved Belles´n´Whistles stamps to see which one I´d use for the card I was going to make for today´s post I came across "Sweet Dreams". And a memory of my own childhood popped up in my head.

When I was a kid we a had a nice and big garden. I remember that when the weather was hot I took a towel and my cusion outside to the shadow of a big plum tree and laid down there for a little afternoon nap. There are photos excisting and on one of them I am lying there exactly how this little cutie is lying here.

And inspired by this memory I used a lot of green like grass and also added some flowers and that big nice butterfly as embellishments so it´s looking like she´s sleeping in her garden. At least you can imagine so if you know about this memory of mine.

4 comments:

  1. So wonderful card,i love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card! Wow!

    ReplyDelete