Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Thank You For All That You Do!


Welcome to Wednesday! We are half way through the week, but that still gives you plenty of time to join in the fun of our weekly challenge. Jacque designed a wonderful sketch for us, so I decided to use it for today's post.

I used Belle with Laundry. Now you may be thinking that I went kind of glitzy for Belle doing her chores, but in my strange sense of humor, I thought this was funny because the paper is My Mind's Eye Laundry Line! I just had to use it (plus I love this paper!)

I wanted to make this card to thank all of our loyal fans who do so much to show off our sweet stamps! We love seeing your creations popping up all over Blogland! And remember, you could win a BnW stamp of your choice by playing with our challenge. So get stamping!

hugs,
Gini

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Gini!

    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gini! This is so cute. Love the sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful card Gini,i love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why you love this paper and image they are gorgeous. Beautiful card Gini. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gini, I really enjoy your blog. YOur art work is very inspiring! thank you for sharing. I love the way you did the layout, & the colors are wonderful! I, too, would so love to win the stamps. They are so sweet!
    Hugs, Pat SMith

    ReplyDelete