Thursday, July 15, 2010

a thursday full of fun and laughter


Hello and a happy thursday to all of you! It´s so hot here in Germany - staying in the pool all day is the best you can do!

But I am not here to complain about the weather but to show you this happy little card I made. I made it for Michelle, a fabulous crafter most of you might know. She was injured by an accident on her farm a little time ago and lost one of her eyes. There are some challenges out there at the moment where people are sending her cards to cheer her up. I thought I might share this card with you - just in case you need a cheer up too. And if you don´t - who doesn´t have to laugh when looking at such a cute little clown. And everyone can need a laughter, right?

I used the really adorable "Clowning Around" stamp from Belles´n´Whistles´ latest release. Actually, I personally really don´t like clowns (sorry if you are one and I am hurting your feelings - but have a look at the card and it will cheer you up again!). I can´t explain why or can´t remember any bad memory I have about them - it´s just a fact. But when I saw this cute stamp I immediately fell in love with it - and it might be the only clown in my life I really love (beside my girls who can be very clowny too, but that´s another story).

Okay, so off to the pool I am again - wishing all of you a wonderful and happy day!

Kathrin aka Kruemel

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card,i love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card, i love it.

    Greetings
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Kathrin!!! I love this sweet image and your details are so pretty!!! Love the softness of your card!
    :)kathy

    ReplyDelete