Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Too Cute Tuesday.......

Good Morning!!!
I hope everyone's week has started
out fabulous!!
Isn't this image just too cute??
I just adore it and love the fact
that you can make it a boy or a girl!!


Today I have decided to go without pink!!
LOL I know but everyone around me
keeps having boys!!! Except me!! haha

I have went with Jacque's fabby sketch for
our challenge this week.
The blue papers are from MME but I don't
know what the white paper is!! Sorry!
I have colored with distress inks and
twinkling h20's.  Usually I am
not happy with my boy cards but I
like how this one turned out!!
With this image how can it not
be cute!!!

Don't forget to play along with the challenge
this week! I had alot of fun looking at
the entries for last week!
Thanks so much for stopping by and have
a lovely day!!!

:)Kathy

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and I love the sentiment. Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful card Kathy,i love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. THis is really lovely, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. VERY cute card. Great colloring

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card. I am so happy to see that this image make such a adorable baby boy. Now I will be ordering it for sure! I've been putting this off being unsure being unsure of this fact. Yeah, now I know this sweet little baby is beautiful as either a boy or a girl!!! Thank so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete