Friday, July 30, 2010

Treasure the Memories




Hi Everyone and Happy TGIF! A friend of mine asked me if I could make a birthday card and kind of a favor box for her mother-in-law's birthday which is coming up in September. I know she love's everything pink, flowers and a bit the romantic style. 




So I made an easel card and went all pink for our ongoing challenge 'monochromatic'. BTW there is still time till Sunday to enter!

 

I chose 'Clowing Around' because Belle is just too sweet in her clown dress and  perfect for a birthday card. I colored her with my distress inks and paper pieced the clown dress, then added some shadows using the distress inks to give it more depth.



 
The heart box is made after a tutorial I found on Kristens blog. I added lots of lace, roses and just a sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting us here today on the Belles 'n Whistles Inspirations blog. We always love to see what you create using the Belles 'n Whistles stamps so don't forget uploading your creations into our Gallery!  

Have a great weekend!


4 comments:

  1. This is so wonderful set Iris,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a gorgeous set which I am sure anyone would love to receive, just beautiful.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects Iris. The delicate pink with the lace and pearls look fab. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow so beautiful i love this stamp. Reminds me i must get this stamp.
    x laura x

    ReplyDelete