Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Twinkling Tuesday



Hello dear Belles 'n Whistles friends!  Do you like twinkle and sparkle? I sure do and that's why I really enjoyed joining this weeks challenge Glitter and Pearls - two of my most favorite embellies. I used 'Little Eden' for my card and colored her with my Copics. For all the glitter I added lots of Stickles and my pearls are from Basic Greys Opaline Collection and I added a selfmade hat pin with pearls.






I think this is such a fun and easy challenge...everyone has glitter and pearls! Come and join us in this weeks fabulous challenge and get the chance on winning a free Belles 'n Whistles stamp! Looking forward to see some stunning creations from  you all!

Hugs,
Iris

4 comments:

  1. Great card Iris, love it. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card and wonderful colours!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Iris,i love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, beautiful card! I love the colors and sketch you used! Your coloring is perfect. Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete