Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Bewitched!

 
 
 
Hello all! Well I can tell I am looking forward to the fall season already. Anki is already trying to get us in the mood for it with the challenge theme she chose for this week. And because I also love fall and Halloween I chose to make a Halloween card using this super cute Belles 'n Whistles witch called 'Little Witch With Broom'. I colored her with my Copics and kept the whole card pretty simple this time.


The DP I've used is Eerie from Basic Grey as is the brad with the spider.




Do you also looking forward to the fall season? So why not entering our challenge this week! We are looking forward seeing your stunning creations! And don't forget uploading your Belles 'n Whistles creations into our Gallery!

Love & hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Great card Iris, love the papers and the image. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful stamp, gorgeous card. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete