Thursday, August 19, 2010

Carousel Fun


Hi everyone! Today it is my turn to post a little something on the Belles 'n Whistles blog. So, I have made a card using this cute carousel stamp. Seems like a fun summer thing to do... can you believe summer is almost over and that school is about to begin? Anyhow, I have colored the image with Prismacolor Pencils and OMS. For embellishments, I have used flowers from WoC, strand pearls, ribbon and regular pearls. :) The papers are from my stash and I really like the softness of them.
Also, be sure to join in on the fun and play along with our challenges. They are so fun and their is always a cool prize to be won! Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Andrea,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Andrea, the image and papers look fab and the way you have wrapped the ribbon looks great. Have a lovely weekend. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card with a great all year image, I also love the softness those papers give.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. The colours are so pretty. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete