Monday, August 30, 2010

Challenge ~ Back to School........

This post will stay on top - please scroll down to see our daily inspirational posts!


Hello dear friends and welcome to another 'Belles 'n Whistles
 Monday Challenge'.   Since school for us is starting
today I thought the challenge should be
about School!! So it is open to interpretation
for you!  It could be something you send along
with your child, a card for there lunchbox, a backpack
tag... it's up to you!


Before I share the DT creations here is
the winner from last week.........
Bibi!!

Congratulations Bibi
Please email Summer with your details so she can
send you your wonderful  prize!!


(Please keep in mind we are a Belles 'n Whistles only challenge
blog and therefore only Belles 'n Whistles stamps are
allowed and eligible for the prize drawing!!!!)


And for your inspiration here are some creations from the
 Belles 'n Whistles DT:

Kathy:


Andrea:


Audhild:


Elise:


Gini:


Kathrin:


Anki:

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful creations ladies,I love the images and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...... I won the last challenge..... yippie!!! What a perfect morning!
    Hugs, bibi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWEE Girls, you all did such a FABULOUS job with these cards! Ohhh I'm getting that "Autumn" feeling... I hate to see Summer go, but I love the colors and smells of Autumn.
    Biggest Hugs,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi girls!! I love all of your cards. ;)

    ReplyDelete