Saturday, August 28, 2010

Challenge 'Everything Goes - Open game

This post will stay on top - please scroll down to see our daily inspirational posts!


Hello dear friends and welcome to another 'Belles 'n Whistles Monday Challenge'. When you are reading this I am on vacation having fun and a fabulous time and I thought this is more than good reason to make it fun for you too to participate this week ;-) That's why I chose to keep it real simple this time!



But before I go ahead and tell you our theme this time I like to announce last weeks winner. And without further ado our fall challenge winner chosen by random.org is.... drum roll please....... Mina!



Congratulations! Please email Summer with your details so she can send you your delicious prize!



Ok and now onto the challenge! I decided to make it an



Open Game! - Everything goes!

That means just grab one of your Belles 'n Whistles cuties and design/create whatever is in your mind! Can't wait to see what gorgeous creations you come up with!

And please keep in mind we are a Belles 'n Whistles only challenge blog and therefore only Belles 'n Whistles stamps are allowed and eligible for the prize drawing!!!!



The prize will be a Belles 'n Whistles stamp of your choice!



And for your inspiration here are some creations from the Belles 'n Whistles DT:














Jodi

*coming soon*











5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Jodi!~~ wow I love the way the blue makes everything POP!!!!!
    I am excited to join your challenges now that I got my NEW Fun Gorgeous Dynamite Fabby BnW Stamps-----will be seeing more of me LOL
    Blessings to All!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Wonderful DT cards! I made a card with a stamp I recently won (I mean I won a BnW challenge and chose this stamp). :)

    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just love all the cards that have bin made
    i've just added my card for the challenge
    hope you like it
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  4. ack it looks like i was to late i was thinking i had tell monday well here my card anyway http://tweetybugshouse.blogspot.com/2010/08/lemonade.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Drat must have missed your deadline:(.
    Oh well,
    here's my card,hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete