Monday, August 2, 2010

Challenge "fun in the sun"

Happy Monday to all of you! Another week has passed and it´s time for a new challenge here at Belles´n´Whistles. But before I want to announce the winner of last week´s challenge - picked by random.org.

It's # 6 - Linda!

Congratulations! Please email Summer with your details so she can send you your price!

Time is flying by and the end of summer is coming closer every day. Since it is my turn to pick the challenge I thought I´d use the warm and sunny weather outside as an inspiration and picked "fun in the sun" as the theme for this week´s challenge. You can use this in any way you want to - use summer-ish colors, one of those wonderful stamps from the summer collection or whatever comes to your mind.

Again one of you will win a Belles´n´Whistles stamp of your own choice.

Here are the wonderful cards the DT have made to inspire you:


















You´ll have until next Sunday, August 8th, to enter your creation.


5 comments:

  1. Awesome cards ladies!!! Loving the different styles and colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer!!! I can't email you... the link won't go to your email! Mine is: linda.dixon0725@att.net I'm so excited I won with my card for my sister! That is so awesome! Please let me know what I can do to get my prize!!! Thanks so much, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful creations ladies,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya girls!! Love all of your cards. Just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards ladies!!!!!Thank you for a super fun challenge!!!!

    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete