Monday, August 16, 2010

Challenge "Warm colours" - Change from Summer to Fall




It's Monday again and we have a new challenge for you. Don't know if Fall is on it's way where you live - but it certainly is here in Sweden. Yesterday we were very brave and went to the beach with my sister's and families. Well - I would not say that I would stay in the water for hours - but at least I went in ;-)

Today it's my turn to host the BnW challenge and I would love to see your creations using warm colours - the colours that you think of when the season is changing from Summer to Fall.

Before I show you what the team has created - I should of course let you know who the lucky winner from last weeks challenge - Lilac/Purple - is (picked by random org).

Ta-da--------the lucky number is no 7 - Melanie Jane
Congratulations! Please email Summer with your details so she can send you your delicious prize!

Remember you must use a Belles 'n Whistles stamp to qualify.
Here are the wonderful cards that some of the DT have made to help inspire you:

Andrea
Gini
Kathrin
Elise
Audhild
Kathy
Anki
You´ll have until next Sunday, August 22nd, to enter your creation. Rememer - you must use a BnW stamp to qualify.


The team and myself can't wait to see what you'll create!

Kram - Anki

5 comments:

  1. Wow - You girls did an AWESOME job with these cards.... You are making me feel like my summer is over.... Noooooo I just got my 3 week vacation.... LOL These cards are all so warm and cozy! =)
    Beautiful work ladies! (hey don't forget to post them in the photo gallery) LOL
    Hugs,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sorry I deleted the card. Will set a different card, tomorrow.
    Unfortunately, I am very bad in foreign languages. Thanks for pointing out my blog, I'm sorry.
    Greeting Karla

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful cards ladies,I love the images and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw, I loved this challenge! And I loved inking up my new B'nW stamp. Autumn colors are my favorites, I'm sure!
    Thanks for your inspiration
    Hugs Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have had 45 straight days of 90 degrees plus... met the record today, will break the record tomorrow (Sat)! But I love fall colors. They are my fav. Love autumn bouquets with the yellows and oranges and shades of brown and spots of red! We don't get changing seasons here in Florida. I miss that! Great challenge!

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete