Friday, August 13, 2010

Fancy Friday




Hi Everyone And A Happy Friday - even if it is Friday the 13th...LOL! Are you superstitious? Well in some cases I am but not with Friday the 13th! :-)

Well the card I am showing you today is a Christmas card...yes Christmas in August! I try to get started on my Christmas cards early this year. What about you? Did you already get a head start on your cards as well?  So I thought I make it a Christmassy Friday here :-)

I used the lovely stamp 'Two Turtle Doves' from last years Christmas collection for my card and colored her using my Copics.


The DP I've used is from last years Basic Grey collection and it was the first time I used my Spellbinders star die. The sentiment is from a Martha Stewart clear stamp set and the swirls are cut out using the new Magnolia Doo Hickey swirl dies.


Here is a close up on the image. I also did some airbrushing around it. I really love the color combination on the DP and had so much fun coloring my image accordingly! Something different than the usual Christmas colors!

So I hope you liked my little trip into an early Christmas time. And don't forget we want to see all your wonderful Belles 'n Whistles creations - share them with us in our Belles 'n Whistles Gallery!

Have a wonderful weekend all and I hope to see you Monday again when a new Belles 'n Whistles Challenge is starting right here on our blog! You still have time to enter our on going Lilac/Purple challenge til Sunday!

Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card Iris, I love the colours you have used it will certainly stand out from all the red and green cards. Have a good weekend. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, such pretty colours. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete