Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Forever Young ~ A Merry Go.....

Good Morning!!
This image just screams Summer to me
and we are holding on to the last moments of it!
Last night there was quite a chill in the air so I know
Fall is on its way!


Doesn't she just look like she is having the time
of her life!! LOL Just adorable!
I wanted to add this star to the top so to make it
match I grunged up my horse a bit! I added crackle
accents to it and then went over with my sponge
and Vintage Photo distress ink! (I went a little over board though!)
I also added some crackle paint to the edges. I have used
Picket Fence.  I added some stickles to the pole and the
horses blanket as well! The flowers are also glittered up!

The challenge this week is an easy one so I hope to
see all your creations!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today and have
a wonderful day!

:)Kathy

2 comments:

  1. i love the card you've made hun
    i really love this image
    i have recently become this stamp
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Kathy the lace looks great with the gorgeous image. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete