Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A Merry- Go


Hello friends! I'm back with another card. This is the last week of my holiday. It is not sun outside therefore I have spent many hours at my crafting room. This is one of the cards I have made. I have used the stamp A Merry-Go from the forever young collection. The image is painted with distress ink, reinkers. The edges are inked with distress ink and sewed. I have used 3 different pattern papers on my card. It is decorated with flowers, leaves, a lace and pearls. I wish you all a wonderful day and hope you will participate in this weeks challenge

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh Aud, this is absolutely GORGEOUS! I just love everything about it, it's such an elegant card. Beautiful work.
    Hugs,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh so sweet image! Love your work! Beautiful colores....lovvvvvveeeee it!
    Hugs, Janine

    ReplyDelete