Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Mom's Little Helper......

Good Morning!!
Usually for my post I play along with the
challenge, which this week is purple/lilac,
but I didn't have any matching paper!!! Can't
believe it ~ must fix that problem!!

Anyways I decided to go with some new papers that
I got.  They have a cooking theme so I
went with Tania Baking.


My 7 year old has been helping me so much
this summer!!  Every day she begs me to
bake something!! LOL We have baked just
about everything!!  I really wanted to make
a card for her and this image fit the bill
perfectly don't you think???



Again my image is colored with distress inks and
twinkling h20's! I wasn't totally impressed with my
coloring as the girls were playing with my brushes and
the bristles are all crazy now!! LOL

Well thanks so much for stopping by!!
Don't forget if you play along in the challenges
we would love to see your creations in the
Belles and Whistles photo gallery!!
Can't wait to see all your purple creations!

:)Kathy

4 comments:

  1. what a beautiful card and such lovely papers. Where are the papers from?
    x laura x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its lovely Kathy and just perfect for your daughter! I dont know how you managed to make it without her seeing you! Sounds like she's been stuck to you like glue :-) Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful card Kathy,I love the imge and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card, love the colours and the papers are perfect with this image.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete