Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Rockin´ Around


Short time ago I joined a challenge and we were asked to use a song to get inspired for our card. Well, I went through my stamps and when I saw this little cutie with her bestest friends immediately the song "Rockin´ All Over The World" came to my mind. I know, they are singing of a different kind of rocking - but I liked the idea. And so I created this card.

I love to use those christmas stamps all year long - and of course not only for christmas cards. You have to look very close to realize those holly leaves - and if Belle is just a little bit like me she´d never put them off since they seem to be part of the gift. And so I can imagine those 3 are on their way all around the world... Would be curious to know which places they visited and what adventures they have gone through.

So, I am wishing you some great adventures on your journey through the day!

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that stamp what the name of it. Oh and i saw a bells and whistles stamp on a card the other day called gingerbread is this one still available to get?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Kruemel, I love the colour combo. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, love the soft colours and a great choice of song for the image.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete