Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A summer card

I hope you all have a wonderful summer. I have made a summerish card with this cute little girl. She is sitting here in her dress waiting for something fun. The stamp is from the forever young collection.

I have coloured the image with distress ink, reinkers. All the edges at the image and the pattern papers are inked with distress ink, walnut stain, and sewed. My card is decorated with roses, a doily lace and charms.
I hope you come back to visit our blog tomorow to see more projects. I also hope you will participate in our weekly challenge.

5 comments:

  1. Soo gorgeous Audhild!! Love your colouring, and that silverheart is really cute!:))
    Love the softness on your cards!
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really cute card with a wonderfully coloured image in gorgeous colours.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful card,I love the imge and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete