Thursday, August 5, 2010

A Sweet Baby...


Hi there! I hope you are all well. The week is almost over... can anyone say WEEKEND?? :) For my card today, I have used this adorable stamp from the latest Belles 'n Whistles collection. Isn't she a sweetie?? I love the background paper. I usually use papers that are so girly, and this one is just a bit more subtle.... it is a nice change. So, I used a Martha Stewart border punch for the edges, added some string pearls, rhinestones, ribbon, and flowers for embellishments. The image was colored with Prismacolor Pencils and OMS, as well as some Twinkling H2O's. I also used chalk to make the background color. I hope you all have a wonderful day and a perfect weekend!
Hugs to you all~
Andrea

7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card Andrea,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous - love the colours and the punch you've used. Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Andrea this is gorgeous, love those papers and they work really well with this super cute image.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello a very delicate and elegant card. Lovely!
    Greeting Karla

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card. I love the colours. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful elegant card, love the lattice it adds so much texture and class and it's color contrast really makes the stamped design pop!

    ReplyDelete