Friday, August 6, 2010

Sweet dreams

I just love the Forever young collection. Here is another card I have made with one of these beauties. I think this stamp is one of my favourites. You can use it for a boys or a girls card. This time I have made a card for a sweet little boy. The image is coloured with distress ink, reinkers. All the edges are inked with distress ink, walnut stain, and sewed.

I think it is difficult to make cards for boys/men because I feel I can't decorate it with flowers. But since this is a babycard I thougth I could use flowers. I have added stickles to the flowers. The leaves are punched out with a Martha Stewart punch.
I wish you all a happy weekend.

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes, Flowers on baby cards are ALWAYS okay. This card is absolutely amazing! I just LOVE that layout, and all that blue!!! Oh My, but what is the most amazing is your coloring Audhild! Truly a spectacular card!
    Hugs,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well this card can definitely carry the flowers, they look gorgeous with this super sweet image.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love that image, it's so sweet!
    R/

    ReplyDelete