Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sweetness

Hello!  I'm back here again, this time with an image from Belles 'n Whistles Forever Young Collection.  This image Little Eden reminds me so much of time flown by.  I see this little girl, and I think of how much my little boy has grown.  He'll be starting preschool in a few weeks, and whew ... I am surely going to miss my little guy!!

It seems like just yesterday he was beginning to crawl and sit, and now ... he's running around like a little maniac playing pirates, cars, and swords.  hehe!  Wasn't it just yesterday I heard him "coo"?  And today I hear him say full sentences ... that sometimes doesn't quite make sense ... but I know it has depth and meaning to him.

I tell ya ... having this wonderful Forever Young collection really makes you look at things a little more closely.  It makes you appreciate the time you have with your little ones .. because you KNOW how time flies.  And then it makes you appreciate your OWN time here, because you remember things from your own childhood and you know every day, will be a day your child will look back upon also.

Alright, well here's the image which brought on all this heavy thought, LOL:


I do hope I'll get to see you all in our current challenge that our lovely Rosette presented of Lilac/Purple!!!  How yummy is that?!!!  Can't wait to see what you whip up!

Hugs,
Elise

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card!!
    So nice paper. I love it very much.
    Hugs, Ageeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful card Elise,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Elise, wonderful colouring. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, this image has got to be one of my favourite's at the moment lol. I totally agree about our children when I think my baby will be 21 next week it doesn't seem a year ago she was crawling around pulling herself up lol.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete