Thursday, September 23, 2010

Boo......

Good Morning!!
With some new Halloween papers and
a bag of candy corn it was hard to
resist making a Halloween project!

I have always wanted to make one of
those "Boo" treats for the neighbors so
this is what I came up with:


To sum it up your supposed to fill the box
with some candy, put it on your neighbor's door
and then ring the bell. Then you run and hide
so they don't know who it was from!
I think this is such a cute idea especially
if you have a group of neighbors that
you get together with and what not!

I knew this cutie would be perfect!!
I paper pieced her outfit and the pumpkins.
The trim and pumpkins was done
with an old book page.


I went over most of the lines with my glitter
pen and to the stars I added some Rock
Candy stickles to get the shiny cracked look.

This is what is inside and a little poem I
found while searching for "Boo" poems.


I have had this sentiment sitting
around and finally found a good
use for it! I stuck it to the back of the box:


Well this is my first Autumn thing I have
created thus far!! LOL I was just
stuck and wanted to keep using my
pretty soft colors!! But I am happy
with how it turned out!!

Well thanks so very much for stopping
by and I hope you all have a
wonderful day!!

:)Kathy




3 comments:

  1. Oh Kathy this is a great idea and as you say could be so much fun with a group of friends. Love the image and the book paper looks really good.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! I just love all the details you added. My sister does this with her neighbors. They enjoy trying to figure out who sent what. When you get it you have like a week to "hit" another neighbor. My nieces enjoyed it most of all - LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable! You can hang it on my door anytime!
    R/

    ReplyDelete