Saturday, September 18, 2010

Fall is Near...

Hello everyone! I'm so excited to be making my first offical post as a GDT member. I'm in full fall mode now so I broke out this darling Scarecrow and Little Wizzard image. I think it sends the perfect sharing message don't you.


I colored up the image with copic markers the dusted the edges with chalk ink. I used one of the new Nestabilities dies from Spellbinders called Wonkey Squares. I thought it was perfect for a little ghostly flow to a Halloween card. Along with the little batty touch the EK Success punch added to the trim. The DP is from Basic Grey's Eerie paper pad.

I was thinking the other day about time and how fast it seems to go by. My baby turned 16 last week and I can remember quite clearly her first Halloween costume and all the ones since as well as all her older brothers. Now, I find that I am being told by my grandkids what they want to be for Halloween. That's what makes me smile most about these wonderful Belles 'n Whistles stamps. It's the tradition they seem to portray and all the good memories they bring to mind with just one look. I hope they bring you the same joy.

Have a wonderful weekend and happy crafting!

Mary Frances

1 comment: