Friday, September 17, 2010

friday - finally


Happy friday to all of you! I know, it´s been a long time since I made one of our daily posts... I´ve been on vacation, enjoying a trip to the States. But now I´m back - and glad that friday finally arrived!LOL School re-started this tuesday for our part of Germany and so this week was quite stressfull. And this is why this post is named "friday -finally"! ;O) The weekend is near and I can see myself having the time to sit on our porch, enjoying a cup of coffee and a yummy cupcake. And that´s what inspired me to make this card.

"Just for you" - meaning just for me in the case of the coffee and cupcake - goes wonderful with this little cutie holding the cupcake. To me it always looks like she´s thinking one last time if she should have this yummy sweet treat for herself or give it away. ;O) She´s well educated and so I know she will give it to a friend to sweeten up his/her day. But do you know those gifts you are going to make but kind of want to keep them for yourself? I think for Belle that cupcake is one of those gifts.

I used Copics for coloring and to give the card a touch of being covered with sprinkles I´ve added silver glitter to the edges of the papers and the leaves and flowers.
The saying is by Stampin´Up - it usually has a second line saying "so you don´t have to share". This would have been perfect but it was really big and so I decided to cut it off and just go with the "just for you" part. With this we keep it as a secret that Belle thought about taking a bite! ;O)

I am wishing all of you a wonderful weekend - and if you have the chance to take the time to enjoy a coffee - or tea if you prefer that - and a little cupcake to treat yourself!

Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card - I love the colours. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete