Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Happy Fall Season

Happy Tuesday Everyone! September is almost over and last Thursday was officially the start of Fall season. Whew! Where has the Summer gone! Time is just flying! And because of Fall is in the air  I'd like to show you a creation today I did using fall colors.

I chose 'Tania baking' for my card. I think she is just perfect for a fall themed card. I can picture her baking a yummy apple pie...hmmmm can you smell it already? LOL!  ;-)

The DP I've used is from an older Basic Grey paper pad called Archaic. Again I colored my image, which was stamped onto Cryogen White paper, using my Copics.


I also added some bling with rhinestones and rhinestone swirls.




Thanks for visiting us here today and I hope I could put you in some  fall mute already ;-)
Please don't forget to upload all your Belles 'n Whistles creations  into our GALLERY. This is also the source where we pick most of our "Spotlights"!!!!!!

Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. So wonderful card Iris,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. I really love the flowers too. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete