Thursday, September 9, 2010

In the BnW Spotlight

Hej!

Time for another cute BnW Spotlight project. It's always so much fun to Google or to look in the BnW photo gallery for new cute and wonderful inspirations from you ladies out there in the blog-world.

I must say - I fell in love right away when I saw this cute little Halloween bag made by the supertalented Anne. Make sure that you visit her blog - her work and colouring is just amazing!

Amazing - right? So what Halloween projects are you working on? Do you have anything ready with the BnW images to show us? Please let us know - because we love to see what you create!

Kram and Stunning work again Anne!

Anki

3 comments:

  1. Wow gorgeous halloween bag. Thanks for sharing. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning! Love the way you have decorated this bag. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!
    Thanks for the spotlight on my Halloween-bag!
    This is such a sweet Halloween-image and it was fun to paint. I guess it is my favorite image for Halloween.
    Hugs, Anne :)

    ReplyDelete