Thursday, September 16, 2010

In the Spotlight and Septembers Calendar page!!!

Greetings, and Happy Thursday!!!

I was browsing through "Belles Photo Album"  and I found some awesome creations that are definitely "Spotlight Worthy".  So I decided to combine a little Spotlight time with my September Calendar page today.

You see what happens when all of these darling cards are in one general area?  I can browse and drool over all your awesome designs.  I just know that Little Belle must be in her glory to have such an amazing Photo Album dedicated to her!!! 

So here we go... Look what I found?

This one was submitted by "JanesLovelyCards"...  If I remember correctly, this one was located in the "Handmade Flowers" challenge section.  Isn't this GORGEOUS????




Next we have a beautiful card by "Janie"  this one was submitted for the Lilac color challenge.  Just look at that beautiful coloring, and those delish papers...  All the lacy edges on this card are the perfect addition to an already FANTASTIC card.




This one was submitted by "Gregs Girl"  WOW - do I need to say anything more about this beauty???  Beautiful layout, absolute Gorgeous coloring, and all those awesome layers and lacy edges.  Simply BEAUTIFUL.




Check out this SUPER FANTASTIC easel card that was submitted by "TaraG"  I believe this one was for the "Color Red" Challenge.  Wow I honestly don't even know what to say about this, just a fabulous card.  The layers, the flowers, ohhhh, just everything, look at all the detail.  Absolutely FABULOUS!!!



And last but not least, we have this scrumptious creation submitted by "Vanja" for the "Everything Goes" challenge.  The coloring, the aged edges and those chocolatey colors just remind me of Molasses cookies or something... Makes me want to bake, that's for sure.  Simply DELICIOUS Vanja!!!



Thank you so much ladies for all of this wonderful inspiration, and for sharing your works of art in "Belles Photo Album"  I love seeing people sharing the inspiration, and utilizing the photo gallery this way.  =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, now for my Belles 'n Whistles September Calendar page.  I did something just a little bit different this month...  You will notice the image, or shall I say the images....  I combined the darling little "Belle with Teddy" from none other than "Belles 'n Whistles" and then added "I Love You This Much" Digi image from Elisabeth Bells Digital Collection.
Now in reality, the designer of both images is Elisabeth Bell, BUT... here at Belles 'n Whistles, for challenges, etc. We can only use Belles 'n Whistles images to qualify for prizes etc.

But don't these two darling girls look like they are meant to be together???  I just couldn't resist combining them.



I decided not to embellish this page too much, simply because I felt that it was already busy enough, with the printed papers and all, and I really didn't want to subtract from these adorable girls.

I hope you all join in once in a while and create a calendar page of your own.  We'd love to see what you do....   There is even a section in the Photo Gallery to upload your calendar pages....  I would love to see some inspirational pages in there.  =)   You can get your Calendar template by clicking on the link on the right side bar of THIS Blog... 

Okay, that's all from me today, thank you for sticking with me through this long post.  Thank you again ladies for your fabulous creations and congratulations on making it into the Spotlight here at Belles 'n Whistles.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing all these beautiful cards and pages. They are all so pretty! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, gorgeous creations thanks for sharing.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! Stunning! Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards spotlighted! That's a real sweet calendar page Lynda! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! What a delightful post! I LOVED seeing all the wonderful creations that were spotlighted! They're all GORGEOUS!!!! Simply STUNNING work by everyone, and Lynda .. your calendar page is just too lovely for words!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful page, Lynda! I love the images. Gorgeous cards in the spotlight! Thanks for posting my card, too! :)
    Hugs, vanja

    ReplyDelete