Friday, September 24, 2010

It's Your Day

Hi everyone, I'm Liza and this is my first GDT post on the Belles 'n Whistles blog. The inspiration came to me for this card while I was making some cupcakes the other day....but all I can say is that I wish my cupcakes had turned out like hers!! I think I have a long way to go before I can achieve that!!! lol!
This gorgeous stamp is called
Cupcake'>http://bellesnwhistlesstamps.com/">Cupcake and I have coloured her with
copics. The DPs are my all time favourite from Papermania and the doily has been
cut with a Marianne Creatables die. The sentiment is from Crafty Sentiments and
I have finished off with some ribbon, jewels and some pink and blue stickles on
her hat.

Supplies
Card/Paper: White, blue and pink card, Papermania - Blueberry Hill
Stamps: Belles'>http://bellesnwhistlesstamps.com/">Belles 'n Whistles - Cupcake,
Sentiment - Crafty Sentiments
Colouring: Copics - E00, E11, R20, E50, E51, E53, E31, E25, B93, B95, B97,
RV000, RV10, RV13, R37, B00, B23, YG03, YG67, C1, C3, W1, W3,W5, W7, 0
Embellishments: Ribbon, jewels, stickles
Tools: Sewing machine, cuttlebug, Marianne Creatables die
Thanks for looking x

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! This is absolutely STUNNING! Your colouring is BEAUTIFUL and this pink/blue color combo is DREAAAAMMMMY! I love it!!!!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is a beautiful card, love the image and the soft colours. Those papers are one of my favourites too. Better luck next time with the cupcakes lol.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete