Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A little girl

Here comes another card with this beautiful baby. Last month I made a card using this stamp, then I made a card for a little boy. This time the card is for a little girl called Linnea.

The image is coloured with distrss ink reinkers. I have used the colours: tattered rose, vintage photo, walnut stain, spun sugar, victorian velvet and weathered wood. I have decorated my card with roses, leaves and a charm. I have also used a border punch with hearts.
Thank you for visiting :)

4 comments:

  1. Wauw so beautiful,
    Regards from Ageeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo lovely!!!! Really really pretty. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi hon! You are gonna crack up when you see my card tomorrow. We colored this little angel the same colors. ;)

    ReplyDelete