Friday, September 3, 2010

Something For You

Hey Friends!  Gosh Almighty!  Can you believe Halloween is right around the corner?  I go in the craft stores, and I see all the Halloween things up all around .. and I must say ... I LOVE it! 

Well, this little guy on this image is just another cutie isn't he?  Look at him offering the scarecrow a piece of candy!  Awwww!!!!  And I love the festive colors of Halloween, don't you?!  And the memories of it ... so much FUN!  My little one is going through the "I love Halloween" stage already, and can't make up his mind what he'd like to be.  He's only turned 4 years old.  One day he says he'll be Ironman for Halloween, the next it will be Spiderman, the next it will be a goblin ... lol!!!  He can't make up his sweet mind!  :)
 

Now I know that Belles 'n Whistles doesn't actually have this image in stock right now ... Summer is slowly converting her older designs into clear stamps.  Sooooo .. keep a lookout at all times!  :)

In the meantime, join us for some fun in our "Lunch Box Card" Challenge!  You still have the weekend to work on it too!  I hope to see you, as I'd love to see what you whip up!
Hugs,
Elise

1 comment: