Monday, September 6, 2010

A Warm Color Challenge

This post will stay on top - please scroll down to see our daily inspirational posts!
 

Good Morning, and Happy "Labor Day" for those of you in USA.

Lynda here, posting todays challenge for you.  I think you're going to love this one, I know I love it, probably because this was my challenge idea.  ha ha

But before we get to that, I have a winner to announce from last weeks "Back To School" Challenge. 
Drum Roll Please.....  


and the winner is.....
..
..
..

Congratulations Sonya... 
And your card was so creative... I love it!
Please email Summer with your details so she can
send you your wonderful  prize!!

Wow Random.org probably thought I was joking when I entered the numbers 1-4,  LOL...  I couldn't believe that there were only 4 entries last week.  Where did everyone go?  Come on lets beat that number this week, I have confidence, we can do this!!!  RIGHT?

We are having a color challenge.  Along with September, comes change, kids going back to school, apple picking time, and at least here in NY state the leaves on the trees start to show signs of changing colors.  So I wanted to do a color challenge using  "Summer Sun" - "Real Red" - and "Olive Green"  trying to keep the colors as close to these as possible.




So there you have it,  do you think you're up for the challenge?  2 Simple rules to follow.
#1 Use your favorite Belles 'n Whistles Stamps,
#2 - incorporate these colors, 

now go to it, and show us what you have....  Of course we would like to encourage you to not only enter your link here but also post your card in the Belles 'n Whistles photo gallery.  Belle truly enjoys looking at your creations in her own "album"  (Link is located on the side bar)


This is what the DT girls came up with using this cool color combination.








7 comments:

  1. love the cards you've made girls
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking cards!
    Thanks for sharing!:o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful cards,I love the images and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word!!! You girls are FANTABULOUS!!!! These are all so GORGEOUS (as always)! Love love LOVE them to pieces!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow !!! I like all your cards so much !!!!
    Hugs Marlis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creations by the DT as always!

    ReplyDelete