Wednesday, September 8, 2010

When you wish upon a Star........

Good Morning!!

"When you wish upon a Star,
Makes no difference who you are.
When you wish upon a star
your dreams come true!"

LOL That is what came to my
head when I was coloring in this
adorable image!!!  She reminds
me of a Disney character and of
course that song screams at
me when I think Disney!!


Anyways, back to reality!! haha
I had to make another birthday card for
another special girl and this image was perfect!
The whole wish thing fit right in so that is what is
on the pull out tag!! (I forgot to get a pic though!!)
She is colored with distress inks and twinkling h20's
and then alot of stickles are around her for a
more magical look! I know I got carried
away with this one!! hehe
I also added a good heaping of distress crackle
paint again to all my edges.
I really just wanted to make it as
sweet as possible!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I
hope you all have a wonderful day!!

:)Kathy

3 comments:

  1. This is stunning, love the image and wow you have used it brilliantly. Gorgeous colouring.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, gorgeous image too. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful card Kathy,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete