Monday, October 11, 2010

And the winner is.....

The randomly selected winner of Audhild's fabulous sketch challenge is:


Congratulations to you Anita! =) Please contact me with your choice of Belles 'n Whistles stamp...I'll get it out to you in the mail shortly!

Our next challenge can be found over on our new, very own Belles 'n Whistles Challenge Blog...whoooo hoooooOO! Come over and join us for the next Belles 'n Whistles challenge and a chance to win exciting blog candy! =)

http://bnwchallenges.blogspot.com/

You'll have to come over and check-it out for yourselves! Keep logged into this blog as well for wonderful week-day posts and inspiration as well as information on upcoming releases!
hmmmmm....I feel another release coming on, now that I mention it, LOL!


Stay tuned! ;D

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I'm the lucky winner this week. I'm so excited! I'm off to pick out my stamp and check out the new blog. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete